You can help us do more!
Donations received support enhanced programming, member needs and increased access to services. Please consider how your gift will offer support and access to crucial mental health services for our community. You can donate here through our website or by texting the word "Sheldon" to 50155. Thank you for your consideration and support!
- Assures virtual Sheldon House opportunities are accessible to members.
- Assures access to Sheldon House membership is available to more people.
- Provides social and community engagement opportunities to Sheldon House members.
- Provides essential employment related resources for a members returning to work (clothing, shoes, transportation support). Support educational needs of Sheldon House members.
- Supports the purchase and delivery of care packages to members negatively impacted by the pandemic.
- Supports enhanced programming for Sheldon House young adults
- Supports a meal program that keeps cost minimal to the member.